Moisture Detector MM500
The ulitmate moisture detector providing precise moisture measurement in process gas analysis.
The MM500 moisture detector is designed to be customised to your application providing an absolute measurement of moisture in gas with precise results over a wide range of 0.1 ppm to 1000 ppm. Unit of measurement can be selected from ppmv or dew point (°C or °F).
All instruments in the range incorporate microprocessor control with our high quality electrolytic moisture sensor, to bring flexibility to your process environment.
The sample systems for all MM500 instruments are manufactured using stainless steel throughout.
The Systech Illinois MM500 moisture detector is available in three different configurations:
- Panel-mounted or bench mounted moisture analyzers
- NEMA 4X / IP66 waterproof and weatherproof moisture analysis units
- 19 in. rack mount. Combine the MM500 with any of our oxygen or carbon dioxide analyzers to create a dual gas analyzer.
- Industry : Process
- Gas : Moisture
- Application : Industrial Gas, Medical Gas Analysis, Welding
- Technology : Phosphorus Pentoxide
- Measurement range : Autoranging from 0.01ppm to 1000ppm and equivalent in dew point
- Accuracy : ±5% of reading or 0.4 ppm(v)
- Response Time : 90% within 60 seconds
- Acceptable gases : Chlorine / HCI and other corrosive gases
- 19 inch rack mounting option : Can be combined with any of our oxygen or carbon dioxide analyzers to create a dual gas analyzer
Features and benefits
- Autoranging from 0.01 to 1000ppm
- RS232/485 outputs
- ppmv, Dew Point °C and °F
- No calibration required
- Remote sensors available
- Fault alarm
- Air dryers
- Chemical manufacturing
- Compressed air
- Corrosive gases
- Heat treating furnaces
- Industrial specialty gases
- Inert atmosphere blanketing
- Medical Gas Analysis - relevant to European Pharmacopeia 2.5.28 moisture / water vapor in gases
- Plastics manufacturing
- Welding reactive and refractory metals