Carbon dioxide and oxygen headspace gas analyzer Gaspace Advance Micro
Fast, accurate MAP analyser for testing low volumes of O2 and CO2 in gas flushed food and pharmaceutical products.
The Gaspace Advance Micro oxygen (O2) and carbon dioxide (CO2) headspace gas analyzer is ideal for the food and pharmaceuticals industry. Features include automatic calibration, diagnoistics and control providing repeatable, accurate results and exceptional performance, which is essential for HACCP compliance. Its large buttons and clear display ensures testing is simple, errors are eliminated and no special operator training is required, maximising production efficiency.
The Micro is designed to analyze very low volumes of headspace, less than 1cc, using: Timed Tests, AutoSense, Peak/Valley, Syringe Direct Injection or Continuous Testing. Using AutoSense a number of packs can be tested quickly with just one button press, saving time and making Quality Assurance more efficient.
Pass and Fail messages speed up the analysis process and remove any uncertainty with interpreting results.
An optional extra, the simple-to-use can piercing station supports rigid cans and jars for accurate analysis using a standard needle probe. A 45° Adaptor is also available to aid measurement of low volumes of headspace.
The Gaspace Data Manager software allows you to download results stored on your analyzer and upload new settings. You can also search through your stored data by time, date, user, production line or any of the product information.
- Industry : Food and Pharmaceuticals
- Gas : Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide
- Application : Gas Flushing of Food Headspace Analysis
- Response time : 3 seconds
- Auto-calibration : As standard
- Bench mount weight : 4.5kg
- Dimensions : 140H x 390W x 270D mm
- Internal printer : Prints the results and alarms for each test
- Can piercing station : For analysis of rigid cans and jars
- Data transfer software : For configuration and downloading of reports and internal datalog
Features and benefits
- Ability to analyse very low volumes of headspace, less than 1cc
- Easy to use touch screen
- 5 different test methods
- Easy to set up and use
- Intuitive menu
- Auto calibrate and auto diagnosis
- Set tests for pass or fail
- Built in Printer
- Computer software option with easy keyboard entry of data
- Documentation for Quality Management Systems (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- 21CFRII Compliant
- Pharmaceutical vials
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Fresh meat
- Cooked meat
- Snack foods
- Ready meals
- Coffee pods
The Gaspace Advance and the 6000 oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace analyzers can analyze volumes from 5cc. The Gaspace Advance Micro analyzes volumes from less than 1cc.
There are various options available to you depending on the headspace analyzer instrument that you choose. Options can include PC software, a printer, a can piercing station but the essential option is a flexible packaging kit which will include a needle probe and various needles, filters and septas to enable you to choose the right parts for your application.
Our headspace gas analyzer range offers fast, reliable Modified Atmosphere Packaging testing of headspace in gas flushed food and pharmaceutical packaging. Our oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace analyzers provide reliable results for shelf life testing and quality control.
The Gaspace Advance Micro comes as standard with an integral printer, the Gaspace Advance and the 6000 range of gas analyzers have the option of a printer.