Intrinsically safe oxygen analyzer EC91
ATEX-approved oxygen analyzer
Intrinsically safe ATEX-approved EC91 is an unsurpassed oxygen analyzer for all hazardous areas.
The EC91 intrinsically safe oxygen analyzer is an online transmitter for ppm and percent oxygen measurements of gas streams in hazardous area installations. It can detect oxygen levels from as low as 1 ppm up to higher percent levels and can be used in most industrial gases and atmospheres. There is no need for routine maintenance of the fuel cell and the instrument can be easily calibrated, using ambient air or standard calibration samples.
The enclosure is manufactured from moulded glass fibre reinforced polyester, a material with high impact resistance making it suitable for harsh environments. It is protected to IP66 / NEMA 4X.
All the electronic circuits are intrinsically safe and have been certified to ATEX. The EC91 is approved for use in Ex ia IIC T4 Ga - Zone 0 areas.
- Industry : Process
- Gas : Oxygen
- Application : Industrial Gas, Intrinsically Safe, Oxygen Deficiency
- Measurement range : ppm and %
- Technology : Electrochemical
- ATEX Approval : 0
- Measurement range : 6 selectable: 0-20, 0-200, 0-2000 (ppm), 0-2%, 0-20%, 0-30%. Other ranges available on request.
- Resolution : 0.05% of scale
- Response Time : 90% of reading within 20 seconds
- Ingress Protection : IP66, Nema 4X
- Approvals : ATEX Ex II 1G EX ia IIC T4 Ga
Features and benefits
- Maintenance free 5 year life sampling cell
- Unsurpassed safety protection
- Air calibration facility
- 3 year electronics warranty
- Certified for Zone 0
- This instrument has a 36 month warranty which covers any faulty workmanship and normal component failure relating to electronic circuit cards
- Monitoring inert blanketing gas in oil and petrochemical applications
- Inert gases and hydrogen
- Gas purity
- Glove boxes
- Oxygen deficiency monitoring
- Gas line monitoring