Moisture Analyzer MM400
Advanced technologies in process gas measurement for a maintenance-free moisture analyzer.
The MM400 moisture / dew point hygrometers are designed to be customised to your application giving precise measurements while providing a simple, yet affordable moisture analyzer.
Incorporating our high quality aluminium oxide moisture sensor which provides accurate, dependable results over a wide range from -100°C to +20°C (-148°F to 68°F) dew point. The aluminium oxide sensor is maintenance-free and is the popular choice for the most demanding applications.
The MM400 moisture analyzer is available in three different configurations:
- Panel-mounted bench mounted moisture analyzers
- NEMA 4X / IP66 waterproof and weatherproof moisture analysis units
- 19 in. rack mount. Combine the moisture analyzer with any of our oxygen or carbon dioxide analyzers to create a dual gas analyser.
These units are completely configurable and include the ability to remote mount sensors and offer user-selectable units of Dew Point (°C or °F) or ppmv. Two versions of the sensor are available to meet your needs:
- The general purpose sensor includes flow valves and can be mounted up to 1km from the analyser.
- The intrinsically safe remote sensor allows for installations into hazardous areas. This sensor is approved by BASEEFA and CENELEC to ATEX II 1G/EEx ia IIC T4 standards.
Stainless steel housings, laboratory grade components and controlled environment manufacturing ensure the finest, most consistently precise sensors in the industry.
- Industry : Process
- Gas : Moisture
- Application : Industrial Gas, Intrinsically Safe
- Measurement range : Autoranging from -100°C to +20°C (-148°F to 68°F) and equivalent in ppm(v) moisture
- Technology : Aluminium oxide
- Accuracy : ±1°C from -60°C to +20°C. ±2°C from -100°C to -60°C
- Response Time : Wet gas to dry gas: -20°C to -60°C, less than 60 seconds. Dry gas to wet gas: -100°C to -20°C, less than 60 seconds
- Unacceptable gases : Corrosive gases, Mercury, Ammonia, Chlorine, HCI, Ozone
- 19 inch mounting option : Can be combined with our oxygen and carbon dioxide analysers in a 19 inch mount configuration to create a dual gas analyser
Features and benefits
- Autoranging from -100°C to +20°C (-148°F to 68°F) dew point
- RS232/485 outputs
- °C, °F, and ppmv units
- Calibration traceable to NIST
- Remote sensors available
- Fast response and recovery from saturation
- Fault alarm
- Intrinsically safe option
- Industrial specialty gases
- Chemical manufacturing
- Plastics manufacturing
- Heat treating furnaces
- Compressed air
- Inert atmosphere blanketing
- Air dryers
- Natural gas