Process oxygen analyzer EC900
This electrochemical oxygen analyzer is designed to accurately measure oxygen levels within most industrial gases and atmospheres.
Utilising a variety of specially engineered electrochemical fuel cells, the EC900 Oxygen Analyzers are highly advanced instruments incorporating user-friendly software and the highest quality sensors to provide accurate, reliable results under the most demanding on-line operating environmental conditions.
Systech Illinois' sensors are used in applications from ppb up to 100% oxygen and can be used on gas streams such as hydrogen, combustibles, hydrocarbons and inert gases. These sensors are easily calibrated to ambient air and in specific applications, traceable calibration gases can be used to meet the most demanding quality assurance programs.
Systech Illinois offer the following sensors:
- The trace (part per million) sensor is designed for measuring 0.1ppm - 1% oxygen in most industrial gas streams. Can be calibrated to air. When used in a normal operating range this sensor will typically last for 3-5 years.
- The RACE™ sensor is a breakthrough in electrochemical technology. Our patented design prevents the sensor from being saturated by high levels of oxygen. Turbopurge™ levels as low as 20 ppm can be reached from ambient air within 2 minutes. This sensor is unaffected by hydrocarbons or volatile atmospheres making it ideal for applications such as wave solder and reflow ovens. The RACE™ sensor carries a 3 year limited warranty, it is maintenance-free, requires only occasional calibration and has no caustic electrolyte to monitor or replace.
- The percent sensor is capable of accurate measurements from 0-100% oxygen. Unlike most electrochemical sensors, this sensor is not affected by acid gases such as carbon dioxide.
Systech Illinois’ oxygen analyzer instruments are available in four different configurations:
- Panel mounted or bench-top oxygen analyzers
- NEMA 4X / IP66 waterproof and weatherproof
- 19 in. rack mount
- Industry : Process
- Gas : Oxygen
- Application : Industrial Gas, Glove Boxes
- Measuring cell type : Electrochemical: Percentage, trace and RACE™ cell (US & UK patents)
- Measurement range : Trace 0.1ppm - 1%. RACE™ 0.1ppm - 30%. Percent 0.3% - 100%
- Response Time : Trace 90% within 30 sec. RACE™ Air to 20ppm within 2 min. Percent 90% within 30 sec.
- Unsuitable gases : Acid gases, corrosives and solvents in significant concentration
Features and benefits
- Long life, maintenance-free disposable oxygen sensor
- Ambient air or traceable gas calibration
- Microprocessor controlled functions
- Large, autoranging LED display
- Fast response. Ultra fast response version
- Unaffected by vibration or position
- Sturdy, reliable construction with three sensor options
- Specific to oxygen measurement
- Insensitive to sample flow rate - percentage through ppm
- Nitrosave flushing gas control option EC9500
- The EC900 has a 36 month warranty which covers any faulty workmanship and normal component failure relating to electronic circuit cards
- Chemical/Petrochemical - Chemical production, High purity gas production, Hydrocarbon refining, Natural gas transmission
- Curing - Electron beam, Ultraviolet
- Electronics - Reflow/wave soldering, Solder powder production, Semiconductor furnaces, Gas quality
- Metals - Heat treating/Annealing, Steel production, Alloys and powdered metals
- Pharmaceutical - Inert packaging, Vessel blanketing, Fermentation
- Process - Ceramics, Combustion analysis, Contact lens manufacturing, Food packaging, Glass fibre optics, Inert gas welding, Lamp manufacturing
- General - Controlled environments, R&D, Glove boxes, Oxygen deficiency