Oxygen Permeation Analyzer 8501
The 8501 offers a cost-effective solution for accurate, reliable measurement of oxygen transmission rate (OTR) through permeable films.
Laboratory quality analysis of packaging film barriers in a simple to use benchtop system. This precision oxygen permeation analyzer combines trace oxygen sensitivity, dependability and exceptional ease of use in a compact, single chamber.
The proprietary sensor design allows for extremely fast, accurate results. The 8501 is ideal for high volume production facilities with a purge time of only 30 minutes and test times as short as 20 minutes. With a two button operation it is simple to operate and requires little or no operator training.
This oxgyen permeability instrument is easily calibrated to a certified NAMAS / NIST traceable calibration gas, making the test results traceable to current NAMAS/NIST standards.
Conforms to: ASTM D-3985 ISO 15105-2 DIN 53380 JIS K-7126 F2622-08
- Industry : Packaging
- Gas : Oxygen
- Application : Permeation
- Measurement range : Films 1 - 99,999 cc/m2/day
- Test temperature range : 15 to 40°C (59 to 104°F)
- Controlled RH testing : Dry only
- Calibration : NIST referenced films and certified gases
- Temperature control : Automatic
- Dimensions : 356 x 356 x 279 mm
- Weight : 18.2 kg
Features and benefits
- Digital electronics
- OTR displayed as cc/m2/day or cc/100in2/day
- Automated test routine
- Scaleable analog outputs
- RS232 output
- Data logging capabilities
- Low cost system
- Accuracy traceable to current NAMAS/N.I.S.T standards
- Sensor life indicator
- Produce manufacturers
- Packaging manufacturers
- Process companies
- Food companies