32-76e Coefficient Friction/Peel Tester
The TMI 32-76e coefficient friction/peel tester uses advanced digital force signaling and high-speed data acquisition software to provide unmatched precision and repeatability in COF and peel testing.
This product is manufactured by our affiliate, Testing Machines Inc.
The NEW 32-76e coefficient of friction/peel tester uses advanced digital force signaling and high-speed data acquisition software to provide unmatched precision and repeatability in COF and peel testing.
Improved features include a color touchscreen display and intuitive software user interface for easy navigation and test method storage.
New peel testing capabilities include 180Â° peel and T-peel measurements.
Seal Strength/Peel Software
A comprehensive peel strength and heat seal application is included with the instrument. The operator can enter a variety of peel strength parameters designed to support most international peel test and heat seal international standards.
T-Peel Fixture is designed to measure the adhesive force of a heat seal or adhesive bonded substrate. The fixture attaches directly to the moving arm of the 32-76 Friction/Peel tester. A second clamp attaches directly to the instrument base. Included is one set (2) of test clamps, 30.5 mm (1.5 inch) wide, capacity is 100N.
180-Degree Peel Fixture measures the release strength of a label or peeling strength of an adhesive substrate. The fixture includes one set (2) of test clamps.
- Industry : Adhesives and Labels, Consumer Products, Corrugated and Board, Flexible Packaging and Films, Inks and Coatings, Non-woven and Textiles, Packaging, Paper and Pulp, Plastics and Resins, Testing Services and Government
- Properties : Adhesion, Coefficient of Friction (CoF) and Slip, Heat Sealing, Peel and Release Strength
- Model : 32-76-00-0002
- Load Cells : Interchangeable load cells: 5N, 10N, 20N, 50N, and 100N
- Speed Range : 10-50 cm/min (4-20 in/per min)
- Travel Distance : 2.5 to 30.5 cm (1 to 12 in)
- Accuracy : +/- 0.1 % of load cell capacity
- Resolution : 0.001 gram based on 1000 gram/10N load cell (NOTE: Resolution will change depending on load cell in use)
- Available Sleds : 100 g - 1816 g (System software accepts variable sled weights) Please specify sled.
- Weight : 25 kg (55 lb)
- Instrument Size WxDxH : 515mm x 495mm x 508mm (20.3in x 19.5in x 20in)
- Power Input : 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Data Output : USB flash drive, USB ESC/POS printer, mini USB, GraphMasterProâ„¢
- Complies With : ASTM D 1876, ASTM D 3330, ASTM F 88, ASTM D1894, TAPPI T549, TAPPI T816, PSTC-1016, FINAT 1 and EN 1939
- Full-color digital touchscreen display
- High speed data collection and analysis for precise measurement of static COF with 500 readings during the first second
- Selection of test type-COF/Friction, T-Peel and 180Â° Peel
- Heated Platen Option, ambient to 162Â° C (325Â° F)
- Selectable units (COF, g, N, kg, lbs, and ounce)
- Selectable load cells from 5 to 100 N
- Automatically reports static and kinetic friction results after measurement
- Settable distance and time for static, kinetic and peel
- Peel results include average, minimum, maximum and SD of peel force
- Test storage including individual results up to 100 readings, average and standard deviation
- Direct drive arm with unique skid control
- Sled-connecting mechanism ensures level pulling action
- New magnetic sled simplifies testing and throughput
- Direct output to PC-based GraphMasterProTM software providing friction/peel curve analysis, storage and reports
- Mini USB output for PC connection (GraphMasterPro compatible)
- USB output for data storage
- Adhesive and Label Testing
- Corrugated Testing Equipment and Techniques
- Film and Foil Testing
- Package Testing Equipment
- Paper Testing & Equipment
- Plastic Testing
- Surface Property Testing