Oxygen Analyzers, ZR800
Systech Illinois’ ZR800 oxygen analyzers are capable of measuring from 0.1ppm up to 100% oxygen in most industrial gas streams.
The ZR800 oxygen analyzers offers accurate, reliable and flexible oxygen analysis under the most demanding on-line operating conditions.
With a response time and accuracy unparalleled in the industry, the ZR800 has found wide acceptance in the electronics, semiconductor, food processing and gas manufacturing industries.
The ZR800 oxygen analyzers are specifically designed to provide ultra fast oxygen analysis and performance you can count on. Available in three different configurations:
- Panel-mounted or bench-mounted oxygen analyzers
- NEMA 4X / IP66 waterproof and weatherproof oxygen analysis units
- 19 in. rack mount
All ZR800 oxygen analyzers utilise precision Zirconia Oxide sensors for accurate detection of oxygen.
- Industry : Process
- Gas : Oxygen
- Application : Industrial Gas, Ovens/Furnaces, Welding
- Measurement range : Autoranging from 0.1ppm to 100%
- Technology : Zirconia
- Response Time : 90% of step change within 5 seconds
- Measuring cell type : Stabilised zirconia sensor
- Unsuitable gases : H2S, Ammonia, Corrosive gases, Hydrocarbons, Combustibles, Hydrogen etc. NB: Optional version for use with gases containing low ppm levels of hydrocarbons etc.
Features and benefits
- Non depleting, maintenance-free, oxygen sensors
- Ambient air or traceable gas calibration
- Microprocessor controlled functions
- Large, autoranging LED display
- Extremely fast response
- Unaffected by vibration or position
- Sturdy, reliable construction with three mounting options
- Specific to oxygen
- New hydrocarbon tolerant version for ultra high purity analysis
- 24VDC version
- Electronics - Solder powder production, semiconductor furnaces, gas quality
- Metals - Heat treating/annealing, steel production, pure metal production
- Pharmaceutical - Inert packaging, fermentation, vessel blanketing
- Process - Ceramics, contact lens manufacturing, food packaging, glass/fibre optics, welding reactive and refractory metals, lamp manufacturing, solar cell manufacturing
- General - Gas production, controlled environment, glove boxes, oxygen deficiency, R&D